Lone Ghost & Cat Lone Ghost & Cat

Nice work on this, Its pretty tricky. I normally don't play many puzzle games but this one has its own charm, and after following a few of your devlog videos on youtube, I'm glad to see you finished it and even took the time to learn composing music for your project. An interesting concept.. and I'm relieved to see the cats butthole is not in the final build lol. Bravo, Ive started a few games and i always get stuck redesigning the graphics till I'm tired of whatever idea I am working. Well seeing this has rekindlde a fire in me, so thanks :)

PhilllChabbb responds:

Haha, no cat butthole! That's for my next game. ;) lawl! Glad you've been checking out my devlog videos, their purpose was, in a way, to inspire. Happy to hear the fire has been rekindled. It's not easy to finish a game or idea, but.. it's really worth it. Dunno if you know about it, but there's a great article by Derek Yu (spelunky) called Finishing a Game. Totally worth a read, it helped me a lot. All the best on your future projects! :)

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Enteratainment is entertainment.

It's good fun, would be better if it were put together to play like a traditional golden axe style hack and slash game, but anyways I liked it enough to finish the first level.
For a "click & slash" game its really good.
5/5 9/10