Madhouse Madness Madhouse Madness

Kinda sounds like the Chocobo theme on acid haha, awesome, quick, and sounds profesionally produced

SourJovis responds:

Hadn't thought about the chocobo theme when I made this, but I get what you mean. Thanks for the review. I'm getting better at the production.

Loss Loss

Alot of feeling in this, sounds awesome. It's mellow, haunting, but a little sad and disturbing. I hope everythings alrightm If i am hearing this right youre going through something painful. maybe i'm just drunk

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Indeed I was. And the act of creating this piece served as my salvation.

My only hope is it possibly helps another through equally troubling times or simply enjoys the result of pain, sadness and the way my mind converts such emotions into sound.

Drunk or not, you found something to be enjoyable within it.

For that, I thank you.

New Dawn New Dawn

Nice job again, Youre really goin all out with these latest tracks, they have a lot of depth, and your melodies are certainly getting more and more complex, which is a great thing, but just remember to not make it too complicated for the average listener. all that 4 chord pop music dominates the radio for a reason sadly.

Deshiel responds:

I know I know, make music for the people, not for yourself.
I'm still alittle selfish in that department. :D

Ganymede Takeover Ganymede Takeover

Love that chip arp, downloaded and Faved

Thinking In Thinking In

Would really like to hear this made into a fuller track, and welcome to NewGrounds :)

GigaSpiritRole responds:

~Thanks, I'm glad to be apart of it :D

Carmine ascension Carmine ascension

This is really bad ass bro, very well put together, great job :)

Thanks ;)

Do you hear that pathetic excuse of a guitar somewhere in there?
Wish I had your skeelz ;D

Final Battle Final Battle

Sounds pretty badass, nice industrial mood too it for sure, and like the guy below said, sounds like a good track for a boss battle, good work bro :)

Thanks man. :)

Cactusman Cactusman

Glad to see your still making music, I been gone far too long, sounds like youve gotten even better nice job bro.

SourJovis responds:

Hey man. You've introduced me to newgrounds one and a halve year ago and you've been away shortly after. Where and how have you been? So you're back again? I'll check out your new stuff. I'm still making music indeed. This is one of my older songs though. I think I've improved over time anyway. Keep an ear out for more new songs.

At The Heart Of It All At The Heart Of It All

bad ass track, just the listening to it is giving me some ideas for some character design, thanks for sharing :)

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Well if it winds up anywhere on the world wide web, be sure to link me to the end result. I'm curious.

Thanks.

FUCKyou!!!!!!!!!! FUCKyou!!!!!!!!!!

someone cant hold their liquor

4cat responds: